At the University of Colorado our primary purpose is student education, development, and success. To help make this happen, we partner with parents to enhance our students’ educational experience and contribute to their success. The Office of Parent Relations and the CU Parents Association (CUPA) foster this partnership through a variety of communications, programs, and events.
An informed parent is an asset to their student’s success at CU. Be that parent with a few quick steps:
- Click here to view 2013 parent orientation Power Point outlines
- Learn more about and join the FREE CU Parents Association (CUPA).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for Parents New to CU
- Contact the Office of Parent Relations with any questions or concerns you may have about CU-Boulder.
As a department within the Division of Student Affairs, we are here to help with what you need to know.
Your emails are fantastic. As my Freshman son is 1,000 miles away, your communications make me feel as though he is very close and help us participate in this extraordinary journey he’s on. From the drop off, through the flooding, Parent’s Weekend and now when he is back home for Thanksgiving, your emails help bridge the gap!”
Father of Freshman, Class of ’16