Parents today are embracing new technology to stay in touch using cell phones, Facetime, Skype, Twitter, and Facebook to name a few options. To keep parents informed of what is happening on campus, the Office of Parent Relations is committed to getting university information to you in a variety of ways. In addition to our electronic and print newsletters, we also focus on Facebook and Pinterest. You will find links below to social networking sites from Office of Parent Relations and a few other CU-Boulder offices.
“Thanks again for all you do to promote the well being and advancement of the students.”
CU-Boulder Parents Social Networking Sites
- CU Buff Parents Facebook Fan Page-Like us on Facebook to keep yourself and your student updated on the news around campus
- CU Boulder Parents Pintrest Board-Follow us on Pinterest to get great gift ideas for college students, ways to decorate a dorm room and much more!
Other University Communications Social Networking sites
- Boulder campus Office of Communications
- Forever Buffs Network for Alumni, Students, and Friends
- Linked In (you must log in as a member of Linked In to this site)