Parents New to CU
Deciding where to go to college can be one of the most difficult decisions your student can make. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Parent Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-492-1380. To find out if CU Admissions is coming to a city near you, click here.
- Admissions Website
- Concurrent Bachelor’s/Master’s Programs
- Orientation Website
- Freshman Orientation Take Aways
- Packing List for Freshman Dorm Living
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Enrichment Programs
- Residence Life Website
- Residential Academic Programs
- Wardenburg Health Center/ Health Insurance
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Join the CU Parents Association (It’s free!)
“As a parent, there is no greater joy than to see your child flourish and grow in an exponential way. My (now sophomore) daughter, Molly, has made great choices in her life, but none better than her decision to go to CU. Walt Disney has characterized his parks and resorts as the “happiest place on earth”…..I guess he never visited CU. This is a world class university and I am so pleased that my daughter will be a product of all that it has to offer. GO BUFFS!” – Steve Sauer, Father of Molly, ’13
Sometimes the transition to college is as momentous for parents as it is for the student.