Resources for Parents/Quick Links

The links on this page are provided to help you find campus websites with detailed information on specific subjects in alphabetical order. If you do not find the information you need, contact the Office of Parent Relations at 303-492-1380 or .  We are more than happy to help you.

Academic Calendar:

Snowfall on Norlin

Academic Advising

Questions regarding: advisor look-up, advising appointment, student advising guide, academic eligibility, declaring/changing major, graduating, orientation, on-line placement testing, forms, probation/dismissal, parent information, withdrawal, taking courses at other institutions, grading policies, exam excuses, repeating courses.

Address Changes

Note: Click here where students need to make address changes through their CU-Boulder portal.



Questions regarding: undergraduate information, campus tour reservations, campus visit programs, international admission information, multicultural access and community affairs, transfer credit evaluation, undergraduate application requests

Admissions main office number: 303-492-6301
Registration: Registrar – 303-492-6970
Student Address Information: Registrar – 303-492-6970
Summer Session: Continuing Education & Professional Studies – 303-492-5148
Transcripts: Registrar, Records -303-492-8987
Tuition & Fees: Bursar – 303-492-5381

Tuition Classification (Residency): Registrar, residency classification – 303-492-6868
- 303-492-5998

Alumni Association

Questions regarding: Alumni events, networking, Forever Buffs Network
- 303-492-8484 (local), 900-492-7743 (toll free)

Athletic Tickets

Questions regarding: All sports tickets
- 303-49-BUFFS - 800-87-BUFFS

Buff One Card Offices

Questions Regarding: Where students can apply for a Buff One Card, manage their Buff One account and parents can add Campus Cash to Buff One Card
- 303-492-0355

Bursar’s Office

Questions regarding: tuition rates, payments, CU Bill&Pay, refunds, loan payments
- 303-492-5381

For education on how student’s can best budget their money, go to


Questions regarding: academic calendar, graduation, events calendar, colleges and schools, events and exhibitions, colloquia, outreach programs, professional development

CU in the Mix:

Campus Dining Services (also under Housing and Dining)

Questions regarding: meal plans, special diets, hours of operation
(dining) - 303-492-6325


Campus Safety Information

Questions regarding: alerts, emergency preparedness, health precautions safety initiatives


Career Services

Questions regarding: career exploration, internship opportunities, networking, resume writing, career counseling, professional/graduate school
- 303-492-6541


Questions regarding: winter ceremony, spring ceremony, summer graduation, disability access, boulder campus faculty, Commencement Marshalls, FAQ’s

Counseling and Psychological Services

Questions regarding: services, after hour’s crises resources, training opportunities, consultation services, programs and training in social justice, counseling staff

CU Bookstore

Questions regarding: store location, textbooks, hours of operation, technology discounts, credit card authorization form
- 303-492-6411 (local) or 800-255-9168 (toll free)

CU Money Sense:

See Bursar’s Office


CU Police

Questions regarding: lost and found, police records check, reporting crimes
- 303-492-6666 (dispatch, non-emergency) or 303-492-7311 (administration)

Dean’s List for Arts and Sciences

For all other colleges and schools, call the advising number listed above
Questions regarding: if your student is on the Arts & Sciences Dean’s List.  Check other college’s websites for their list - 303-492-7294


Disability Services

Questions regarding: accommodations, auxiliary aids, and services; information for faculty and staff; resources, training and publications

Financial Aid

Questions regarding: the process, college costs, types of aid, scholarship services, student employment, veteran’s services, Continuing Education, forms, CU Connect.
- 303-492-5091

Greek Life

Questions Regarding: Pan-Hellenic sororities, multicultural Greek organizations, Office of Greek Life

Housing and Dining Services

Questions regarding: housing, roommate concerns, dining, meal plans, family apartments, administration
or (dining)

For information on mail services/deliveries to students living in the residence halls, click here and scroll down to “I would like to mail something to my student in the residence halls, how do I address it?”

Information on moving in and moving out of the residence halls and storage options  click here:

Administration: 303-492-6871
Occupancy: 303-492-8491 or 492-6673
Dining: 303-492-6325
The UPS Store: 303-442-2601

Immunization Requirements – through Wardenburg Health Center

Questions regarding: immunizations required for your student - 303-492-5101

Judicial Affairs see Office of Student Conduct




Legal Services for Students

Questions regarding: traffic violations, criminal charges, consumer affairs, contracts, landlord/tenant relations, small claims court, accidents, insurance problems, debt collection, bankruptcy, wills and probate, divorce, employment, and DUI/DWAI
- 303-492-6813


Questions about: research assistance, library instruction, scholarly collections (books, journal articles, more), access to library resources from off-campus, library borrowing privileges and more.
– 303-492-8705

Off Campus Student Services

Questions regarding: finding housing off campus for sophomores and up, landlord issues, legal assistance for students, Ralphie’s List to find roomates, apartments, and furniture

Office of Diversity, Equity, and Community Engagement

Questions regarding: creating a diverse environment on campus, diversity, inclusive campus climate, underrepresented student groups
- 303-492-1332

Office of the Registrar

Questions regarding: registration, records, and transcripts including grades, registering for classes, drop/add courses, course reservation, course repetition, withdraw from classes, time out from the university, change personal information, degree audit, verify proof of enrollment, calendars, and schedules
- 303- 492-6970

Office of Student Conduct (formerly Judicial Affairs)

Questions regarding: disciplinary records policy, student conduct policies and procedures, staff, forms, restorative justice program, guide to residence hall living, FAQ’s
- 303-492-5550

 Office of Victim Assistance

Questions regarding: confidential response services for students who experience traumatic, disturbing or disruptive life events
- 303-492-8855

Ombuds Office

Questions regarding: administrative roadblocks, perceived unfair treatment, grading disputes, classroom conflict, conflict management
– 303-492-5077

Parking Services – see Transportation and Parking Services

Questions regarding: buses, parking permits and citations on campus, Buff Buss schedules - 303-492-7384

Psychological Health and Psychiatry

Questions regarding: mental health counseling, mental health resources, assistance for victims of assault

Through Wardenburg Health Center – Psychological Health & Psychiatry (PHP)
- 303-492-5654

AND Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
303.492.6766 (for after hours press “2″ to speak to a mental health professional)

Recreation Center

Questions regarding: available equipment, facility accessibility, programs, membership information, employment
- 303-492-6561

Scholarship Services – see Financial Aid

Questions regarding: how to apply for scholarships, scholarship search, estimated expenses at CU-Boulder, where to find scholarship forms – or call the Financial Aid Office at 303-492-5091

Student Wellness and Health Center – see Wardenburg Health Center

Questions regarding: appointments, student health programs, immunizations, health educational resources, health insurance, medical and psychological health and psychiatry, emergency services, student health plan
- 303-492-5101

Study Abroad

Questions regarding: study abroad programs and support

303-492-7741 or 303-653-1671 (after hour’s emergency)

Student Center – University Memorial Center (UMC)

Questions regarding: food, shops, services
- 303-492-6161 for the UMC Reception Desk

Transportation and Parking Services

Questions regarding: busses, parking permits and citations on campus, Buff Buss schedules - 303-492-7384

Tuition, Fees, Student Accounts – see the Bursar’s Office

Questions regarding: tuition rates, payments, CU Bill&Pay, refunds, loan payments
- 303-492-5381


Questions regarding: tutoring, test preparation, time management, study skills, connecting to other academic resources
Housing & Dining Res Life services
: - 303-735-3303

Or Student Academic Services Center:
- 303-492-1416
Or have student check with their professor in the subject

The UPS Store

The local UPS Store (with four locations on campus at Kittredge, Sewall, Darley Commons, and Cheynne Arapaho)  can be reached at 303-442-2601 or via email at

Wardenburg Health Center

Questions regarding: appointments, student health programs, immunizations, health educational resources, health insurance, medical and psychological health and psychiatry, student health plans
- 303-492-5101