I would like to mail something to my student in the residence halls, how do I address it?
The UPS Store has contracted with the University to provide mail service for students. Please contact The UPS directly for any questions at 303-442-2601 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the format for mailing letters/packages to your student in the residence halls:
(Box Number ONLY) (Hall Name)
Boulder, CO 80310
2320 Libby Drive
Boulder, CO 80310
- Mail and packages MUST HAVE THE STUDENT NAME (for security purposes a matching name to mailbox is required for delivery).
- Do not use the words “P.O. Box” on the second line, the mailbox is not considered a P.O. Box.
- Always be sure to keep record of tracking information for your student. Inquiries require tracking information.
- Always use the hall name in the address.
- Delays and returns can and do occur if a mailing address is incorrect or incomplete.
Regular mail, standard packages, overnight express packages, flowers, cakes, etc. are ALL delivered to their respective The UPS Store delivery locations (Kittredge, Cheyenne Arapaho, Sewall, or Darley Commons) Students will be notified two ways about package pickup. They will receive a notification slip in their mailbox, in addition to an e-mail notification.
HOME 2 HOME
This summer, you can ship your personal items from your home to your new home at CU and then have them delivered to your room on campus before you arrive.
Your items will be shipped to The UPS Store at CU and delivered to your room in your assigned residence hall.
THE 2014 HOME2HOME DEADLINE IS August 6, 2014.
For more information on our HOME2HOME program, please visit: Uhome2home.com or call us at (303) 442-2601 x101.
If you prefer shipping with an alternative carrier, please be aware that The UPS Store at CU Boulder will only start to accept packages for incoming students from August 1, 2014. Anything that arrives before August 1 will be returned to sender, unless other arrangements are made.
Please contact The UPS Store directly for any shipping concerns and to find out more about our additional delivery options at (303) 442-2601 x101 or visit their website for additional questions at email@example.com.