Are you concerned about your student?

Are you concerned that your student may be struggling with academic, personal, emotional or mental health problems?  To help identify your student, we ask that you complete the student of concern form that can be found at

Once the form is submitted it will be reviewed by the Dean of Students Office.  A representative from the Division of Student Affairs will then reach out to the student to offer support.  Please note, while anonymous reporting is an option, it may limit the ability to reach out and respond to your concerns.  This includes providing adequate assistance to the parties involved.    If you have questions, please contact the Division of Student Affairs at 303-492-8476.