Information about the CU Parents Association (CUPA)
“It’s been a great 4 years! Thank you for being there.”
At CU-Boulder, parents, grandparents, and guardians are encouraged to be engaged in their student’s college years by joining the CU Parents Association (CUPA). Why?
- CUPA is open to all CU Parents and family members to make involvement and connection easier.
- CUPA serves as a forum for parents to ask questions and offer suggestions about university programs and services.
- CUPA members receive the twice monthly CU Parent E-Connection during fall and spring semesters with regular information about resources and what is happening on campus. Information is directed to parents who often share with their student to insure student awareness and success.
- There are no dues.
CUPA offers three tiers of commitment. Parents who are interested in more involvement and opportunities to volunteer should consider joining the CUPA Parent Council or the CUPA Steering Committee.
- Least time commitment is membership in CUPA.
- Medium commitment is the membership in the CUPA Parent Council.
- Highest commitment is as a member of the CUPA Steering Committee.
Mission of the CU Parents Association
To strengthen the partnership between the University and CU parents in order to promote student success.